Why you should definitely attend DIA
- Three days jam packed with inspiration and new industry insights.
- 75 presenting companies from all over the globe.
- Learn from live use cases that generate real value.
- The most effective way to enhance your digital strategies, improve current processes and accelerate innovation.
- Cutting edge format. Experience innovation that shapes the future.
- Unique from any other insurtech conference.
- Handpicked insurtechs only, selected by industry thought leaders.
- Awesome venue, exquisite food and entertainment, all wrapped into a laidback atmosphere.
- You’ll enjoy being our guest.
- Create new powerful business relationships.
- 1,200+ attendees – 50+ countries – all 6 continents.
- Meet peers and pioneers from around the globe.
- A superior international executive audience. Over 60% C-level and C-1.
- An abundance of side events and networking opportunities.
What you’ll be taking home
- A full update on ‘the State of Insurtech’, handed on a plate.
- A whole year of inspiration, in just 3 days.
- Concrete solutions to start right away.
- Loads of new valuable and inspiring contacts.
- A truly unique experience.
DIA is a one of a kind event.
You will leave DIA full of new knowledge and totally inspired.
What’s on show at DIA Hong Kong
Day 1 & 2
Our highly acclaimed DIA format.
50+ insurtech live demos on stage.
- What you see is what you get.
- Fast paced. Max 8 minutes. PowerPoint strictly forbidden.
An eclectic line up of thought-provoking speakers.
- Global Gamechangers.
- Industry thought leaders versus outside-the-industry speakers.
All sorts of side events
Catch up with old friends and make new ones.
Day 3 Exclusive opportunity for DIA Hong Kong attendees: visit to Cyberport
- Amid the wave of FinTech and Insurtech innovation, Cyberport is the key force spearheading and shaping Hong Kong’s FinTech and Insurtech development. Backed by the HKSAR Government, Cyberport is the digital technology flagship in town committed to inspiring innovation, nurturing entrepreneurs, and attracting global talent, partners and companies to Hong Kong for collaborations and business opportunities. After over a decade of dedicated effort, Cyberport has developed into a mature and vibrant digital technology ecosystem.
- A unique chance to visit Cyberport, the largest innovation hub of the world.
- With masterclasses, workshops, meet & greets and much more.
No need to pay more for the extra third day
Tickets for three days cost the same as for last editions’ two days, but only when you register fast.
Be our guest: It’s up to you whether or not you feel like sticking around a little longer.
Companies speaking at previous DIA events
Some of the Thought Leaders on previous DIA editions
What makes DIA totally different?
Who else joins DIA?
Top notch insurance brands that attended the last DIA editions – and most likely will join us again.
“We are invited to a lot of insurtech conferences but the one we locked is DIA. We travel from the US and bring the whole team. We are very big fans!”Michael Lebor CMO AmTrust
“Looking ahead I would definitely like to attend DIA Hong Kong. I think it’s a fantastic expansion and it’s the right time.”Rubina Rahman International Innovation Specialist at Travelers
“DIA is one of the most cost- and time efficient ways of meeting many companies in one single location.”Kalai Natarajan Senior Vice President at Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
“I think that DIA Hong Kong offers a fantastic opportunity to see what innovations are available over there.”Daniel Sandaver Managing Director at Codafication
“I saw a lot of keynote speakers that really make you think about what is going to happen in the next couple of years. A lot of inspiration.”Clairy Moraitou Head of Customer Analytics and Insights at Zurich Insurance Company
“Probably the most diverse panel in terms of Asian speakers, European speakers and people from America. I thought the audience was definitely global.”Rubina Rahman International Innovation Specialist at Travelers
“For me it was very easy to connect because the event app helps you to get in touch with a lot of people. The environment is also very nice which makes the barrier to get in touch with fellow attendees very low.”Monika Schulze Global Head of Customer Experience at Zurich Insurance Company
“DIA covers a lot of topics, but because the content is curated there is a high level of quality. On the other hand, it is not too large so you will keep a good overview. I will be certainly there for Munich.”Alexander Bernet Head of Innovation and Market Management at Zurich Insurance Company
“DIA offers a very good overview of in-depth thought leader sessions combined with the speed of the Show&Tell presentations. I think that was excellent.”Irene van den Brink CCO at Digital Insurance Group
“Probably one of the most professional conferences I have been at. It’s very well organized, the venue is just fantastic, great speakers.”Sebastien Couture Co-Founder Stratumn
“I think the total format is great. The 8-minute pitch keeps the audience wake, it triggers their imagination, it stimulates new ideas and new innovation.”Jeroen Starrenburg COO Onegini
“I felt like I was in a in a rock concert. I’ve never seen a production like this in my life. Everyone else should attend this event at least once in their life because it’s exceptional.”Richard Smullen CEO & Founder Pypestream
“We are so used to going to other conferences. Compared to previous conferences, DIA is really refreshing.”Andy Goldby Chief Product The Floow
“There are a lot of quality people attending DIA.”Michael Lebor Chief Marketing AmTrust Financial
“What you get from DIA is an open-minded and new vision of things.”Merce Borrull Digital/Innovation Transformation Manager Zurich Insurance
“A lot of companies at DIA are presenting interesting solutions to help the insurance industry to solve the problem that they are facing.”Josie Lai Investment Manager Infocomm Investments
“The demos at DIA are already proven somewhere else.”Mark de Proost Director Commercial Development AXA Belgium
“Great overview of solutions that can be implemented immediately.”Simone Salvati Head of Direct & Digital Zurich Insurance Group
“Every day there are more technologies out there. Coming to DIA and meeting all of them is absolutely awesome.”Merce Borrull Digital/Innovation Transformation Manager Zurich Insurance Group
“Fresh ideas. A lot of things in a short time of period.”Carlos Ordonez Sanchez Business Digital Director MAPFRE Group
“Very interesting companies. Good networking. It is my first time here. I will surely come back.”Patrick van Heerde Head of E-Business Manulife
“DIA is probably the best environment to find digital innovation and insurtech.”Simone Salvati Head of Direct & Digital Zurich Insurance Group
“80% of the companies that are presenting at DIA support carriers to become more digital. So, it’s very fruitful to exchange ideas and to get to know each other to drive the transformation of our industry.”Mark Klein Chief Digital Officer ERGO Group
“Great location with a very different and innovative spirit.”Gregor Gimmy Head BMW Startup Garage
“Amazing. For sure I’ll come back next year. And for sure I’ll recommend DIA to other people.”Fernando Moreira Chief Operating Officer Emerging Markets QBE
“I was extremely pleasantly surprised at how well it organized it is, the great content that’s here the quality of the attendees and just overall the execution.”Geoffrey Andrews Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer at Carpe Data
“DIA is a forum where the present meets the future. You get a snapshot of what the present world is, and you have a window to the future.”Vikas Chhariya Digital Partnership Director AXA Group Innovation
“The main challenge I have in my position is to find the right cooperation partners and therefore pre-selection is for sure it’s needed and highly appreciated.”Markus Pertlwieser Chief Digital Officer Deutsche Bank
“Other colleagues of mine should join, because what you get from here is an open-minded, new vision of things. We should partner more, we should collaborate more.”Merce Borrull Digital/Innovation Transformation Manager Zurich Insurance Group
“DIA is by far the most prestigious conference within the insurtech industry.”Janthana Kaenprakhamroy CEO and Founder Tapoly
“At DIA you get a good overview of what the trends are. It is the perfect opportunity to network.”Sebastian Schmidt Innovation Manager Munich Re
“Learn about the digital trends happening. You learn a lot at DIA.”Jameel Lalani Commercial Director MoneySuperMarket
“It’s important for us to understand what is available in the market place, what the people are doing, what technologies are available and what unique perspectives are out there. We definitely want to be part of that.”Christopher Longo Chief Operating Officer AmTrust Financial
“Since the first DIA in 2016 I didn’t miss any DIA edition.”Volker Büttner Head of Group Innovation Generali Group
“New companies, new ideas, that might help me transform ERGO as a company towards a digital age.”Mark Klein Chief Digital Officer ERGO Group
Registration DIA Hong Kong
Your DIA ticket includes:
- Three days access pass. Loads of inspiration. Lots of new contacts.
- 50+ fast paced ‘Show&Tell’ live demo presentations.
- 25+ thought leader keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, masterclasses and meet&greets.
- Access to DIA Networking Area and 60+ exhibiting companies and DIA Work and Watch Area.
- Networking opportunity with 1,200+ attendees from across the globe.
- Invitations to DIA parties and other official side events across Hong Kong.
- Login to the DIA event app, to schedule meetings and more.
- All insurtech demo videos after the event, 300+ insurtech reviews and thought leader articles.
- Exquisite breakfast, lunch, refreshments and drinks – on us.
- Can’t leave without a souvenir: the ‘must have’ DIA Note Book + DIA Muji pen.
Please be aware that in the current situation we decided to postpone DIA Hong Kong. Hoping for your kind understanding. Stay tuned for more information. Subscribe for our newsletter here !
Can’t wait to join DIA this year? Check out DIA Munich 2019 here!
Any other questions regarding one of our upcoming DIA events or about DIA Hong Kong? Please contact Dominique at firstname.lastname@example.org.